As the premier skilled nursing facility in Riverside, CA, Riverwalk Post-Acute provides compassionate and personal skilled care 24 hours a day. We specialize in providing rehabilitation services on-site to help our residents regain their independence and return to their homes.
Riverwalk Post-Acute sits in an ideal location. Residents enjoy the sun streaming into their rooms, and visitors enjoy the convenience of making frequent visits and are in great proximity to freeways and public transportation. Inside, the beautiful and relaxing décor aides healing and makes our patients feel more at home.
At Riverwalk Post-Acute, caring is our main concern. Our organization is built on the premise that the most effective way to provide compassionate care is to:
- Maintain high medical integrity
- Foster a team spirit among staff
- Create friendly, beautiful surroundings for our residents and their visitors
Often the transition to a skilled nursing facility is challenging. At Riverwalk Post-Acute, we strive to ease the process by providing an environment where residents and guests feel informed and comfortable.
In addition to nurses and staff who are always available to answer questions and lend a hand, each resident is paired with a coordinator, to help ease the transition and provide a familiar smiling face.
Our team of qualified professionals helps residents recover from surgery, injury or serious illness. We understand the importance of creating a comfortable and nurturing atmosphere, whether residents stay for short-term treatment or long-term care.
Visitors are welcome every day of the week. Come see our residents and friendly staff in action. Feel free to contact us to learn more about the unique, sophisticated healthcare environment at Riverwalk Post-Acute.
- All beds are Medicare and Medicaid certified.
- All rooms have new electric high/low beds, and cable TV (private phones are also provided for our short-term rehab units).
- The full in-house rehab unit provides PT, OT, ST.
- Admissions can be processed 24/7.
- RNs are on duty and onsite 24 hours/day.